Thursday, May 19, 2011

Climbing bush/vine on trellis

So I've completed the climbing vine on the trellis.  Instead of placing individual flowers as the directions suggested, I used some Flower Soft both to add interest to the green mesh vine (adding the Shamrock and the Pale Green Flower Soft) and also for the flowers (Sweet Pea).

I like the resulting look, but I need to get some hairspray to keep it all from falling off.  I tried gluing, but the Flower Soft isn't quite stuck to the vine like I want it to be.

After this, I'm starting on the standing flowers and mulch that make up the ground at the back and sides of the trellis.  We'll see how that goes since they are SO tiny!

1 comment: